Greater Lengths with Lower Risks
M Metal Pte Ltd understands that when roof length is over transportable limit, site rolling is the best solution. You may have several end-laps to cover the whole roof length but, risk of water leakage will increase especially for gentle pitch roof design.
To ensure that you have greater length with lower risk, M Metal Pte Ltd offers you site rolling with flexibility to set the roll-former at ground level or roof level whichever suit the site condition.
At M Metal, we are able to offer site rolling for our entire suite of roofing profiles.
supply & installation
Avoid the hassle, let M Metal supply
and do the installation for you.
Material shortages, wrong installation methods, project delays, and increases in variation which affects order and cost are common situations when projects are not properly handled.
M Metal has a dedicated and experienced supply and installation team which includes a project manager, an on-site crew, a quantity surveyor, and an AutoCAD draughtsman involved in every project from start to finish, making sure all works are completed in accordance to requirements.
Our supply and installation service includes:
- Installation of Aluminium Composite/Honeycomb Panel roof/wall cladding
- Installation of Insulated Panel Wall Cladding
- Attendance at pre-contract and design meetings
- Production of construction-detail shop-drawings for approval and installation
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments submission prior to on-site work commencement
- Liaison and co-ordination of activity with main contractors and other trades involved in roofing & walling works
- Compliances to work-safety regulations
- Product installation by in-house installer
- Regular site visits to ensure correct sequence of installation
- Attending site meetings to assess project progress in relation to master schedule
- Completion and inspection report
- Final quantity measurement
M Metal’s technical support team comprises well-trained quantity surveyors and draughtsmen who have worked in various project scales providing accurate supports to any projects:
- Quantity take-off
- Technical drawings
- Progress claims